The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Distant (Austin)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Man where have I been? You aren't even the boy I grew up with anymore" she chuckled

52So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"I'm just a little down in the dumps right now, I'll be back to normal in the summer probably." He chuckled

53So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Fri May 10, 2013 1:24 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"No I like it" she chuckled

54So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Fri May 10, 2013 1:30 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Really?" He chuckled, "I don't feel very fun any more."

55So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Yeah work on that portion of you, but the side of you that wants to be put together is pretty cute"

56So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Fri May 24, 2013 12:02 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Well we don't get to see each other a lot, and summer is the only free time I have." He chuckled

57So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Speaking of summer, what are your plans?"

58So Distant (Austin) - Page 3 Empty Re: So Distant (Austin) Sat May 25, 2013 2:49 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"I don't really have any except for sleeping a lot."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum