The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiet Lunch (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"So why are you the only one that can see that?"

27Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"I'm not a typical human being, I don't judge others."

28Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"You don't betray others either, that's something my family is so familiar with lately"

29Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Betrayal? What's happening?"

30Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"Where do I start. My mom is remarrying, my little sisters have been yanked away from me, I have a step-sister who I don't get along with, and Milo came back but not for me" she said all in one breath

31Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Wow, that sounds rough." He said, "Everything will turn out fine in the end, you won't have to put up with Chels for much longer, and there will be better guys that come along."

32Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"You sound like my mother"

33Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:50 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Not the first time I've ever heard that." he said

34Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"I think I'll be happy if I just steal Milo back" she joked

35Quiet Lunch (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Lunch (Anyone) Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Well, you can't do that." He said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum