The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just A Small Visit (Cameron)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

Deja drove over to Cameron's house after school with a smile on her face. She was upset that he had to leave school early, knowing that he wasn't feeling well, but she was glad he invited her over. Deja pulled up to the driveway and parked her car. She walked up to the front door and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

2Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron was up in his room on his laptop, when he heard the door. He got up and quickly made his way downstairs opening the front door, smiling at the site of Deja

"You came!"

3Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"I did!" She giggled.

4Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Come in" he said widening the door for her to enter "How was the rest of school?"

5Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Okay." She nodded, "Like poop. I had jewelry making and creative writing."

6Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"That sounds like something that'll be up your alley! so why was it bad?"

7Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Because it was boring. I finished my paper for creative writing and we had a sub so we couldn't make jewelry."

8Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You should've bailed... like me" he chuckled

9Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"I should have." She chuckled.

10Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Worked out for me! The only reason I went is because I had a test in second period"

11Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Ah, doesn't sound like a good time."

12Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Empty Re: Just A Small Visit (Cameron) Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"It wasn't but I am pretty good in Trigonometry"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum